Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Princess Bella's Birthday Blog Hop



Welcome to Princess Bella's Birthday Blog Hop with My Cricut Craft Room
You should have come from Karey blog. If you didn't come from Karey's blog you will want to follow the line up at the end of my post I would hate for you to miss out on anything.
 
 

For my layout I cut out the words Happy Birthday from the Cricut Wild Card cartridge. I then pulled out my new Imagine and printed the princess at 4" from the Best Friends Imagine cartridge.
I then wanted to share a sweet photo I had of Bella that I had taken in October when Erica and Bella came to St. Jude to pass out get-well cards. In this photo she is wearing her Halloween costume and is riding in a horse driven carriage. She was an angel!! The whole ride she sang sweet princess songs :) 

I hope you enjoyed my layout. Please become a follower and make sure to comment.
For my BLOG CANDY I will be giving away a Cricut Cake Waterbrush

"Make sure that you comment on EVERY blog to win blog candy.... the winners will be picked from the comments on our blogs not Erica's blog."
 
Next you should go to Lisa
 
 
"In case you get lost along the way here is the entire line up....."
 

30 comments:

  1. cute layout. love the little princess.

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Enjoli! Bella is such a little cutie and I bet you and Erica had a wonderful time!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is simply adorable!! love your LO! parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the princess die cut. So cute! Great job!

    Thanks for sharing!

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page. it is great. I think imgine is next on the list of machines.

    Sabrina
    sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty layout, great job

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet LO for Princess Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this page! Really do need to learn a lot more looking at all this fab stuff you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Lo. Im a new follower.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute LO!
    Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, your LO is adorable! Isn't the Imagine a great tool?

    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layout. The balloon background paper was a great pick. You matched everything perfectly.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout and wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I see cuteness like this, I think I might need to buy the Imagine! I love it!
    Lisa
    www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great Lo that you created for Bella!!
    tfs
    leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have really made such a wonderful layout this is awesome I love the pic and the colors even match her outfit and being their her favorite just makes it that much sweeter.
    I am a new follower lookforward to seeing what you do in the future.
    cbcotton @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is such a pretty layout,,, nice job... :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love the Lo you made of Bella. The princess and the Bella glitter letters are great! And that pic of Bella is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the layout and picture of Bella. Happy Birthday Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoli great layout!! Christina ccapps35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww this is super cute! Love the little princess you cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. very cute!!

    candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable and I love the story about the photo! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute!I love the princess cut out

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is really cute! I haven't used my best friends cartridge yet! I think it's about time!

    Jessica
    jakephart@myway.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for the giveaway! I am your newest follower from www.createdbycori.blogspot.com I hope you will follow me back!

    ReplyDelete