Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room 100 cartridge bloghop

 Welcome to day two of the My Cricut Craft Room 100 cartridge blog hop! I hope that you have enjoyed all the wonderful projects from yesterday, and that you enjoy the projects today. You should have come from Erica's Blog if you didn't then you should hop over to her blog I would hate for you to miss anything.

For my project 
I used three cricut cartridges. I used Lacy Labels for the doily, I then used Designer's Calendar to say the words December and 25. I also cut the tree out at 3''. Then I used Pink Journey Cartrigdes to make my gift I cut it out at 4'' I embossed the gift ribbon,December, 25, and the tree with glitter. The paper I used came from the Recollections line. It is called Jingle Bells



This photo is from last Christmas aren't my 3 angels the sweetest :)


Your last stop:
I hope you enjoyed my blog please become a follower and come back again.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful Project Lady! I love it!! It's just so cute & Pretty!! Great Job!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! Love it!
    TFS!
    Lisa
    www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Layout is so Pretty! I need to get caught up on my Layouts. I'm a new follower! Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love yur LO! And your three kids are very sweet looking. This is my first blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a beautiful project! Great job!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout of your three little sweeties!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
    lizabratt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little angels are adorable. Surely take after their mommy. Your layout is great and all go together so well with the pic.

    Thanks for sharing.

    lebpab21408atyahoodotcom
    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout!!!

    Samantha
    samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work. Thanks for sharing.

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your design on this layout is wonderful and the children are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this and what adorable angels. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love yor layout! Makes me in the Christmas mood!

    Jenny
    jennykingham at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your kiddos are adorable. Love the bling on your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty! Love it!
    Laura :)
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    www.laurascraftsandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great work showcasing a lovely family. Happy Holidays.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  17. precious lil ones! love your LO :) doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete