Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Festive Fridays

Festive Fridays
Welcome to My blog. Today I made a layout for Erica's Design Team for Festive Friday.


I used the Cricut cartridges  Scandinavian Christmas Cards and Lovely Floral to make this lay out. I'm not really sure what paper this pretty page came from but as soon as I saw it I had to pull out my new Scandinvian cartridge. I love all of the pretty pears,nuts and birds in the back ground. The bird was so cute I just had to make one with my Cricut.  I cut out the bird at 5 inches then I cut out the words "Peace on Earth" just becuase I couldnt hope for a better thing in this world than PEACE. :) I cut it out at 2 inches. Then I cut out the frame out of the Lovely Floral Lite cartridge. I just wanted the words to POP!.!.  I hope you like it! Please go to Erica's blog to check out more post for today http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

  1. very pretty card. Love the dove and the persona it gives! parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete