Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room's Card and Invitation Blog Hop


Welcome to my Cricut Craft Room's Card and Invitation Blog Hop
You should have come from http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com if you have gotten lost on the way feel free to start over again at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
I wouldnt want you to miss anything. 

I used the Nifty Fifties Circut cartridge I cut out my little Yellow Polka Dot Bikini at 3'' and I then stamped "fun in the sun" in red ink to go along with my card.I made this card for my sister as just a happy :) I hope you liked it! Dont for forget to comment on every blog in this hop for some great blog candy!! I am giving away Printing 101 and some GLITTER PACKS away so please leave your email address. 
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/
                                           ----NEXT----

23 comments:

  1. sweet card! I used nifty Fifties also! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too cute!!! Love your cards sweetie....:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card. love it... I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your bikini card. makes me want to go buy one.

    rhelm@tampabay.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute ...now I have to get this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I saw your FB post! I didn't see your link on the blog hop?? Hmm...Oh well!! Super cute card!! :)
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card!!! Love it!!!

    MAria
    Mdel64@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute card. It made me smile! TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Love the polka dot bikini!!!
    gayle_shrader at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bikini to cute!!! TFS! Hugs, Leanne
    Tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is really cute... polka dots are really "IN" on bathing suits..LOL..
    sp995@bellsouth.net
    Thanks for letting me stop by !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoli!! Cute, cute, cute. Love your ideas as always - you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Email address: angieboswell@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is really cute. The nifty fifties cartridge is so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bikini on the card! Now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute!!! Love the yellow poka-dot bikini!! Thanks for sharing!

    scrappingwithstephanie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card!
    TFS!!
    qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really adorable card!

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. nifty fifties is a great cart, pretty card...jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete