Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Close to My Heart Party

Hey everyone I'm hosting a Close To My Heart party if anyone would like to see what all they have to offer please email me(Kennypcollums@yahoo.com) also if you spend $75 and get a free double stamp set (two stamp sets in one). A $35.90 value. PLUS, the August special is still valid where you buy the stamp of the month for $5 and get a free stamp set called Typeface. So basically, you spend $5 and get 4 stamp sets with your order. :) Dont for get the ONLY place that you can get the NEW Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy.! My party will be ending on the 22nd so we only have a few days to order!

2 comments:

  1. i didn't know you were a close to my heart rep. i just ordered that whole set including the sotm and got typset from tamara.

    sorry! if i order again, i'll get from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a rep Im hosting a party for Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete