Thursday, July 14, 2011

      


Tonight we had a summer party. As I was playing with my Cricut the kids all keep asking can we make cards tooooooo PLEASE.... so I broke down and let them. They each worked as hard as they could, talking about how the sick kids would love these. At first I really didn't want all these kids playing with my Cricut. But now that were all done, they have opened my eyes. Each one of these sweet angels showed me how at no matter what age you are you can help others. God bless each and everyone. <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cards, Enjoli! Love them! We are having a Card Making Play Date next week, but I think I'm going to cut most of the stuff out at home since most of them are toddlers!! Talk Soon!
    Blessings,
    Tina

    www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete