Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room's Christmas July Blog Hop



BLOG CANDY
My Cricut Craft Room's Christmas July Blog Hop 

First off, you should have come from Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/ 

If not, please HOP on over to http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ start at the beginning to enjoy everyone's work 


I thought that I would try out my new Cricut Cake machine. 
Wrappers
Mittens
My Cupcakes
(Keep on reading you wouldn't want to miss out on my BLOG CANDY!) I made cupcake wrappers using Cricut lite Cupcake Wrappers cartridge. I'm not real sure on the name of the paper that I used but it was blue plaid with small snow flakes on it.  I cut out the wrappers out using my Cricut Expression at 1 3/4 inches then wrapped them around my cupcakes. I then a iced the cupcakes and topped them with a topper that was made out of card stock. ( it came in the same package so still not sure of the name/brand sorry :). )  Next I used the Cricut Cake with WHITE frosting sheets I cut out mittens. To cut out my mittens I used Holidays Cake cartridge. I hope y'all enjoyed my blog hop. Now hop on  down to see the photos.
 
This is everything I used in my kitchen



 
Cupcakes
 
Cocoa and Cupcake.Yum!


Your next stop will be to Connie http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com/
  
Here is the complete line up if you happen to get lost.

Melissa- http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/
Now for the  BLOG CANDY!!! I'm giving away Printing 101!  & 4 packs of GLITTER :)To win all you have to do is be a follower! That's it!! so please follow my blog. I will pick a random winner on August the 12th. Just become a follower, Leave your name and email address along with Facebook info (if you would like). 

28 comments:

  1. I want cupcakes! Red Velvet cupcakes....your yummy post isn't helping. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cupcakes! I love them!! I love the colors!! I used the same ones in my project!! I'm already a follower!! :)

    Many Blessings Today,
    Tina

    tinakeller.gogreen@gmail.com
    www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy Enjoli! I've made the cupcake wrappers for B-day party, can't wait to make them for Christmas. They are so fun! Now I need a Cricut Cake! The mittens are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg those are so adorable... I so want to get a cricut cake machine soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yumm yumm yumm now i need to go make some :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cocoa and cupcakes? Yummy! I really had fun seeing your creations as I do not have a Cricut Cake. That sure looks like a fun machine. Your cupcakes are adorable and I love the mittens! Thanks for sharing....:O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does it feel like Christmas yet? It's too hot over here and I am not a fan of the cold weather, but I can't wait until it gets cold. lol Love your cupcakes! I need to take my Cricut Cake out of the box soon too :)

    pisces_9315@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cupcakes! Looks like you are getting the hang of it with that Cricut Cake. TFS!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy looking cupcakes. Fun stuff for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iam a new follower!
    patrinajones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm a new follower. The cupcakes look good enough to eat - LOL!

    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a new follower and I have to see your cupcakes looks SOOO good. Great job.

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your cupcake idea. Cute project! I think I am already a follower; I will make sure though!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy, yummy! I looove to make these for cupcake parties --- yours are fantastic! I am an old follower (that very cute moose)...
    Judy
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...what a great idea. I have used my cake machine to do alot of things.....mainly helping others make speciality birthday cakes. I love what you did...gives me food for thought. Thank you. I am known as akkdesigns and working on setting up my blog. I have signed in using my blog for my family. I really trying to catch up to the new technology and blogging.
    Thank you for sharing. My facebook is either Alisa K Korenek or Alisa Korenek or akkdesigns. Looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome! One more item to add to my Christmas "wish list". I'm a new follower.

    Robin
    www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com
    scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The wrappers you made are so cute! Yummy combo cocoa and cupcakes! Looks like you are really enjoying your new toy! TFS! I'm a new follower! :)

    lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com
    majelica@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. yummy....yummy....yummy!!

    raina
    scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute! I just got a Cricut cake machine 2 days ago. I think it will cut more paper than icing though at my house, but what fun it will be with my grandsons! tfs the chance at the blog candy. Very nice. Tami
    (Tami Barton McDaniel on FB)
    tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

    Tambo's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very yummy! I wish I had a Cricut Cake. I am a new follower. Please feel free to visit my blog:

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com
    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow this is so cute love the wrapers and mittens all is great thanks for sharing.keep up the great job.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, love the cartridge and all of the fabulous ideas, TFS. I am a follower. pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dang I want to eat cupcakes now!!! LOL They turned out great!!!! :)
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. cupcakes and cocoa, awesome, the cupcakes look wonderful with the mittens, I am a follower, thanks for sharing. We are on FB together under CCR users.

    dbjb1519 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute Enjoli! I have wanted a cricut cake machine for awhile now, maybe my b-day I'll get one! Im a new follower and on fb ccr fb name: Christina Bartels Capps. email: ccapps35@gmail.com
    cema1cema.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cupcakes look so yummy! I wish I could afford to get the cricut cake machine for my son...he just love to decorate cakes and he is darn good at it! LOL! TFS!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com
    I am now a follower and would love if you would do the same. LOL!

    ReplyDelete