Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to share a little bit of info on a new Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy that will be released in August. Its by a company called Close To My Heart. The NEW cartridge will ONLY be sold by a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant.

I have found a very friendly and trust worthy consultant Tamara Stirens Shepard.

Lets talk more about this cartridge is filled with 700 shapes hand-selected by company founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton. The price for this cartridge will be $99 for the cricut bundle.It comes with 3 stamps sets and 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard (called "dimensional elements"). There is also over 10 more stamps sets that have coordinating images on the cartridge that can be purchased separately. The stamps sets that are additional range from $7 to $18.

I am planing on having a online face book party for everyone whom would like to order this really cool cartridge and/or any other items. If any of you would like to learn more about Close To My Heart PLEASE feel free to email me at Kennypcollums@yahoo.com or on my Facebook page.

Heres a photo of some of the cuts http://www.closetomyheart.com/en/Ideas_and_Inspiration/~/media/FE60456EA3F748B6BE410375245C0AC4.ashx

3 comments:

  1. Your YouTube video was great! I'd like to have that cartridge, but not at $99. Too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You not just getting the cartridge it comes with more stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new cart!! Thanks for sharing the link to the video! :)

    ReplyDelete