Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Sunshine and Smiles

So for the month of June Erica at My Cricut Craft Room  http://www.facebook.com/EricasCraftRoom is asking for all of her friends to make 5,000 cards for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. She's calling it Sunshine and Smiles. If you would like to help please click on the link below

 
Heres just a few of the cards I have made so far. (please go easy on me! this is my first time to ever make cards) 




















 I haven't completed all of them yet.
  I'm really hoping all the kids will love these.

Your next stop will be over at

http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/06/project-sunshine-and-smiles-for-st.html

Thanks for Hopping by. 

10 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the OWIE card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards! The kids are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie! I met you last night on ustream. I am the other Connie....:O) I can't go 'easy' on you because all your cards are AWESOME!!! I tried to find a favorite but love them all. So glad that you shared....O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are great! I'm sure the children will love them!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,You got alot of great cards! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cards- you are great with kids cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone Thanks so much Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing your great cards you are doing great so dont worry.

    ReplyDelete